1. Select the menu MY WRITINGS. Click on New Writing button on the right-hand side. You can either work directly in Uplift’s text editor, or import your work from your favorite text editor.
2. Write a catchy headline and add a brief summary or description to your piece of writing.
3. Upload an image to feature in the header.
4. Choose a category for your writing. Remember publishers will most likely search by category. Apply these categories to your writing so publishers can find your writing more easily.
5. Add tags to your writing.
6. Click the Save button to save a draft of your writing. You can continue to work on your piece of writing or go back and create another writing.